No need to go outside, with the online application "MY FILE" or IRISbox you can download FREE of charge and print directly at home the population certificates taken from the National Register: household composition, certificate of life, nationality certificate, ...
These documents have the same validity as those issued at the municipal counters!
In collaboration with the The Brussels Regional Informatics Centre (BRIC), Saint-Josse offers you access to its electronic desk Irisbox, accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week!
You can fill in electronic forms and order your administrative documents directly.
Secure and confidential
Administrative procedures via this official site are totally secure: logging in with your electronic identity card guarantees the perfect security of your personal data.
Access to and use of IRISbox is free. However, for some of the documents (e.g. the resident's card) that you request charges may apply. In Saint-Josse, most of the documents are free of charge.
Publications of municipalities and regional or community organizations in the Brussels-Capital Region are also accessible via Editoria.
What you need
- your electronic identity card and your "pin" code. This secret code was given to you when you received your identity card. If you no longer have it, you must go to the desk where you collected your identity card,
- an internet access,
- an electronic ID card reader. To connect your electronic identity card reader, follow the instructions on the website: www.eid.belgium.be
- the following software: Java, a PDF document reader, a PC banking system, a bank card or credit card.
What documents are available in Saint-Josse?
- Birth certificate
- Extract from a marriage certificate
- Extract from a divorce certificate
- Extract of death certificate
- Certificate of household composition
- Certificate of nationality
- Certificate of residence
- Certificate of residence with address history
- Declaration of change of address
- Parking card
- Individual exemption - Pollution peak
- Exemption for a company - Pollution peak
How to make a request for documents?
Go to the website : www.irisbox.irisnet.be
Select the desired document
- Insert your electronic identity card in the reader and enter your "pin" code;
- After accepting the confidentiality and security clauses, enter your personal data;
- Specify the reason for your request and the type of extract. If necessary, you can attach a document;
- Confirm your request. If you have to pay for it, you will automatically be transferred to an online payment bank (Ogone). Complete your transaction and return to IRISbox;
- The municipality receives your request and, as soon as the payment is verified, the requested document is sent to you by mail.